Newfoundland Cabin & Cottage Insurance

Your cabin/seasonal residence is your home away from home. It offers you a getaway and an escape from all the hustle and bustle of your daily life. However, did you know owning a cabin/seasonal residence exposes you to some risks? Because you are not at your cabin/seasonal residence as often it can be at higher risk for break-ins and vandalism.

It's important to get cabin/seasonal residence insurance for your home away from home to protect it and all its contents. Chances are if you're going to the cabin/seasonal residence a lot, you're leaving a lot of your things there unattended.

Why Choose a Stand Alone Policy?

Quite often it is possible to cover your cabin/seasonal residence under your home insurance policy, but many people choose to have a separate one. By protecting your cabin/seasonal residence with a separate insurance policy rather than including it on a homeowner's policy you can have:

  • Specific Coverage - including coverage for theft, vandalism, docks, boathouses and more - with a single policy limit.
  • Replacement Cost on the Building & Contents - Ensuring customers can continue to build memories, even if their cabin/seasonal residence is completely destroyed. (When available)
  • A Little or a Lot - No matter how often you use your cabin/seasonal residence we can tailor a plan designed for your needs.
  • Out of Province & Out of Country Residents - Coverage for you no matter where you live.

Sleep Easy

You've saved for years to have that weekend getaway. Make sure that it is properly insured so that you can enjoy it for years to come. You can sleep easy because We've Got You Covered.

Crosbie Job has looked after the residents of Newfoundland & Labrador, our professionals will offer you cabin/seasonal residence insurance based on our Strength & Experience. Fill out this Protection Quote Form for a no obligation assessment of your property.