Newfoundland Rental Property Realty Insurance
As a building owner, you are in the business of providing people a home or a place to do business. You face many challenges, finding the right tenants, dealing with up keep and maintenance, while at the same time trying to grow your business. Realty insurance whether it be for a rental home, an apartment, condo or commercial space, can be a daunting task.
You need to protect your financial interests. At Crosbie Job Insurance it is our job to work with you to make sure that you are covered. We will work with you to tailor your insurance policy to meet your needs.
Realty - Not Just Property Insurance
We will work with you to determine the best policy for you. You will need to consider:
- Property Values - Do you want Replacement Cost or Actual Cash Value
- Property Coverage Types - Comprehensive or Broad Form, or Fire & Extended Coverage
- Liability Limits - Owner Landlords Liability or a CGL
- Contents Value - if any
- Sewer Backup
- Boiler and Machinery - Do you have some special equipment
- Business Interruption or Rents Coverage
Our Commercial Insurance Brokers are the experts in Newfoundland when it comes to Realty Insurance. We work with you to understand your company's specific needs. You can sleep easy knowing we've got you covered. Whether its general liability, physical damage to buildings, lost rental income, equipment breakdown (boiler & machinery) etc, we will tailor an insurance policy to provide you with the ideal level of coverage for your rental property operations.
Newfoundland Realty Insurance makes sense for anyone who owns a rental property because it will protect your investment and your future. You have worked had to acquire these properties and secure a stream of income from them; don't take a chance let our commercial account managers look after you.
Here are two reasons to get started right now!
- There's no time like the present to make sure your income source is protected--cover your apartments, rental properties, etc from disasters, lawsuits and income loss.
- A no-risk quote can give you peace of mind right away. Just fill out the Quote Form and we'll get back to you with the exact coverage you need and a very affordable quote.