Newfoundland Boat Insurance
Your time on the water is about creating lasting memories. Crosbie Job provides you with the peace of mind to enjoy your time on the water. We can access a variety of boat insurance products available from a numerous insurance companies. Whether it's a NautiMax (Aviva) policy or even coverage from Lloyds of London we have a solution that fits you. Whether it's a speed boat, sail boat, yacht, punt, dory or even a sea-doo, our professionals will find a solution that reflects types of boat you own and how you use it.
Many people add their boat to their homeowners insurance never giving it a second thought. Unfortunately your home insurance often lacks the coverage you require.
The Right Coverage? How About Best-in-Class Coverage?
Accidents can happen and you deserve to know We've Got You Covered. Whether it happens on a pond, ocean, while towing on the road or even if you injure a water skier, you can sleep easy knowing our experts at Crosbie Job have you protected.
Don't hesitate to contact one of our professionals at Crosbie Job to ensure you have the right coverage such as:
- Hull & Machinery on an agreed value basis (no depreciation)
- Protection & Indemnity - Liability including wreck removal & Pollution coverage
- Water skiing liability
- Automatic extension of coverage for incidental medical payments
- Automatic extension of coverage for contents (limit depends on value of boats)
- Reimbursement of emergency expenses
- Increased limits for contents and personal effects available
- No "Patch and Paint Clause". Paint repairs are not restricted to the damaged area only
- Southern Navigation Insurance coverage available
- Coverage can be arranged to cover incidental skipper charters and incidental business use
- Coverage for older boats (Marine Survey may be required)
- Coverage for runabouts, speed boat, ski boats, sail boats sea-doos, yachts and more…
- Coverage for Wood, Aluminum & Fiberglass Hulls
Crosbie Job Your Newfoundland Boat Insurance Experts
As serene as the water appears is when a storm will rear up or another boat will lose an engine in the marina and collide into you. A boating accident can ruin your peace of mind, finances and even worst, it can take a life.
Crosbie Job has been providing residents of Newfoundland with the most current and comprehensive insurance policies since 1984. We know our area and the waters in and around it. We offer insurance based on Strength and Experience, so we will tailor an insurance solution for you.
Complete the Protection Savings Quote Form before that boat launches.The professionals at Crosbie Job will contact you about boat protection. You can sleep easy knowing that We've Got You Covered.